Dr. Daxon Jones
Hey I’m Dr Daxon.
I love helping the people of my community live their lives to their fullest, the way they were designed to be.
My first introduction to chiropractic was when I was 4 months old and I haven’t looked back since. I’ve always had a unique view on health and healing so when discerning my career path. The logical choice was to begin my journey to becoming a chiropractor.
I made the adventurous decision to move across the world to study at the world-renowned New Zealand College of Chiropractic in Auckland.
I’ve always been blown away by how incredible the human body is. Our ability to adapt to stresses, overcome obstacles with resilience and heal from injury is truly incredible. I prioritize education with practice members and allow them to become active participants in the healing process.
As a proud member of the 2SLGBTQ+ community, I am involved with mentorship and advocacy, especially for queer youth. I am excited to create a safe space for all gay, bi, trans, non-binary, two-spirit, and genderqueer individuals as a queer and gender-affirming health care professional.
When I am not at the office helping practice members, I can be found on the sea wall, in my kitchen whipping up a delicious treat, or hiking and camping with friends!
- I am a classically trained pianist and string bassist. I played string bass in the foothills philharmonic orchestra in Alberta before moving to Vancouver!
- I am a big foodie! My favourite cuisine is Japanese (give me recommendations!)
- I love rollerblading, it is one of my favourite forms of exercise and activity.
- I was in a boy band in high school (do not google. Save your ears)
- I love plants. My apartment slightly resembles a tropical forest.