You’re pregnant. Congrats! Now what?
Every new mom worries about the safety of her unborn child.
Heck, most moms spend their whole lives worrying about the safety of their children.
Why would it be different during the most crucial time of development?
Having a safe, healthy pregnancy is a number one priority for a new mom.
But the question to ask is, what actions can be taken to ensure (within my control) that my pregnancy will be safe and healthy?
For a lot of the pregnancy process, your amazing body knows exactly what to do.
Growing a baby from two cells is an amazing feat women everywhere are all genetically programmed to do.
But what about the choices you make?
How do they influence this programmed process?
You are still in control of creating a healthy environment for your growing baby.
I bet you’re asking yourself how you can do this…
You’ve been researching a lot about
- pre-natal yoga
- what supplements to take
- whether you should still be running, and…
…maybe you’re even looking into alternative health care choices or how to plan a home birth.
So which choices are the right ones to make?
I’m going to spend the rest of this article talking about…
one specific choice…
the secret ingredient for a healthy pregnancy… and…
As a bonus…
At the end of the article, you can download our 7 Requirements For A Healthy Pregnancy guide.
So, what’s the secret ingredient?
For us, it’s chiropractic care.
We use an integrated approach called the Life By Design Chiropractic Method.
We focus specifically on core problems with the spine and nerve system (your master control system) affecting you and baby’s health in ways you may feel, but more importantly…
…in ways you may have no idea about.
But you’re thinking…
“some of my friends have seen a chiropractor for discomfort, headaches, and even sciatica during pregnancy… but I don’t have any of those.”
We want to help you keep it that way!
Consulting a chiropractor during pregnancy is actually very common…
about 1 in 6 pregnant moms consult one (and it’s not even scary).
Adjustments or corrections made during pregnancy are more gentle…
…and we even have special tables and pillows to allow you to comfortably be checked by your chiropractor…
Even as your belly grows!
Chiropractic researchers have done a great job compiling the following evidence as to why pregnant moms see chiropractors…
- Reduces the rates of caesarean section after onset of labour OR during a premature birth
- Helps to properly align the pelvis for the birthing process
- Reduces the need for forceful extraction
- Increases baby’s room in the womb to grow and develop
- Optimizes baby’s position in the womb (less likely to be breech)
- Controls symptoms of nausea
- Reduces environmental stress
- Reduces stress on mom’s vital organs
- Increases baby’s health and well-being
- Makes pregnancy a much more comfortable experience
Overall, chiropractic care during pregnancy leads to a safer and easier birth for both mother and baby.
This is why we choose to care for so many pregnant moms at The Powerhouse.
We make getting started easy. Our consultation is always complimentary. Call our team today at 604.662.3304 to find out more.
If you have ANY questions, please email me at email@example.com
- Utilisation of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) practitioners within maternity care provision: results from a nationally representative cohort study of 1835 pregnant women. Steel, A., Adams, J., Sibbritt, D., Broom, A., Gallois, C., Frawley, J. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 2012 12, 146.
- Relationship between complementary and alternative medicine use and incidence of adverse birth outcomes: An examination of a nationally representative sample of 1835 Australian women. Steel, A., Adams, J., Sibbritt, D., Broom, A., Gallois, C., Frawley, J. Midwifery 2014 April.
- Chiropractic Care for an Easier Pregnancy and Safer Birth.Ohm J. 2009
FREE DOWNLOADGet Your FREE Guide & Learn 3 Things You Are Probably Doing Wrong For Your Health
NEED HELP?Schedule A Complimentary Consultation With One Of Our Doctors BOOK MY FREE CONSULT
ATTEND A LIVE WORKSHOPBuild your blueprint for an extraordinary life and discover the requirements for living your Life By Design GET MY TICKET
Share this Post