Hi, I’m Cleo.
I’m passionate about building connection and community in Olympic Village, especially for moms like me. Through being a part of the Powerhouse team, I’ve seen the life changing impact of applying the Life By Design lifestyle and being part of a health focused community. To me, there’s nothing more inspiring than sharing the Life By Design approach with my own family and watching their success.
I’m a Libra, have a Zen-like vibe and always strive to live a balanced life. You’ll know I’m in the office when you hear the Tibetan bowls playing on Spotify. I’m always willing to help practice members and my team whenever needed. I love connecting with people and always have an ear to listen.
When I am not at the Powerhouse or hosting our monthly Moms Meetup, you can find me walking the Seawall admiring the mountains alongside my wonderful husband John and our sweet daughter Lyla. I’m also guilty of wandering the aisles at Costco taste testing their delicious samples (yum!).
If your dying to know more, here are 5 things you probably don’t know about me…
- I’m a qualified makeup artist.
- I left a 12 year career in sporting goods to move my family from Ontario to beautiful British Columbia.
- I’ve played competitive rugby in 3 countries (2 of which were in the UK).
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Facebook Marketplace are my guilty pleasures (so many local deals!).
- As a kid I collected stamps and still have my collection.
I look forward to meeting in the office or at our next Moms Meetup!