Hey, I’m Kenzie
I am eager to serve the community of Vancouver and help those who are looking to improve and focus on their health and wellness. As someone who is also passionate about my own health journey, interacting with so many others who see the benefits of the Life By Design model is encouraging.
When I am not at the Powerhouse, you can find me in a rink either playing or coaching hockey. I also enjoy spending time outdoors, whether that’s by the ocean, in a park, or up in the mountain tops!
If you’re curious to know more, here are 5 things you probably don’t know about me…
- I grew up on a cattle farm outside a very small town in Manitoba before discovering the beauty of the PNW.
- I graduated from UBC with a Kinesiology degree and also played on the Varsity Women’s Hockey team.
- My favorite player is Patrick Kane & the Red Wings newest fan (but still cheer for the Blackhawks!).
- I played professional hockey in Germany for a season after graduating from UBC.
- I love binging TV series (Grey’s Anatomy or One Tree Hill are two of my favorites!).
I look forward to meeting in the office!